The PCN team is once again walking, running and cycling a total of 1,961 miles, virtually visiting every pregnancy centre in the UK and praying for them as we go. We are doing this to raise money, so we can develop resources to support them in their amazing work.
How can we pray for your centre?
Judy McGibbon will contact you when we are in your area to ask for prayer requests, which we will share via our WhatsApp prayer group. If you mark them Confidential, then we will only share them with the PCN team.
How can you support the trek?
- Please sponsor us by following this link and clicking on the Donate Now button.
- Walk with us and add your miles to our total by emailing Jo on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pray with us for the centres as we virtually visit them by joining our WhatsApp prayer group. Ask your centre leader to email your name and mobile number to email@example.com and ask Jo to add you to the group.
- Pledge money to match donations – if you would like to pledge £100 or more to give to PCN as match funding, please let Jo know. We will contact you after the event to let you know whether your pledge was matched.
- Tell your trustees and supporters about the trek in your centre newsletter.
- Share our weekly updates with your friends and family.