Welcome to the PCN blog!
All the latest news from PCN and other information will be posted here.
- The centre director at Crossways Pregnancy Centre in Twickenham is undertaking research on Men and Abortion for her MA dissertation. She has a survey that she would love men to complete – please have a look at the PDF or click on this link https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/T8YYJXK . Please pass onto any men you think would be […]Read More »
- Have you visited the new page on the PCN website dedicated to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)? See this page to download helpful guides and templates as you prepare your centre for the changes in GDPR legislation being introduced in 2018. We also have an FAQ section, so please send us your queries and […]Read More »
- Full details of the PCN Conference 2017, including a programme listing, can be found on the PCN website. You can book tickets for you and your teams from there too!Read More »
- Book your place! Bookings for the annual Pregnancy Centres Network conference are now live – please click here! Where and When? The conference is on Saturday 18th November 2017, at the Carrs Lane Conference Centre, Birmingham. Why come? We are going to have great time together. Seminars providing CPD for your teams and guidance on […]Read More »
- In this edition… a training opportunity, an exciting job, survey update, Abortion Act Anniversary, change of address, and more!Read More »
- Welcome to the latest newsletter from the team at PCN. Please feel free to get in touch!Read More »
- Some centre volunteers who have had a mystery shopper have found it to be an unsettling experience. From time to time centres report suspected mystery shopping incidents, so we have put together some guidelines for how to prepare and respond to mystery shopping. The document is called “Mystery Shopping – Guidance Notes” and can be […]Read More »